Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost enemies

Started by Achilles74 [2803748] on in General Discussion.

35 replies · 1.03k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

thestud [1654931] ×1 Revive [3344229] ×1

Achilles74 [2803748]

When I logged on today I noticed that I lost one of my enemies.  I had the perfect number 7 going for a while now. But now it’s 6. What happened? Did they finally give up and realize how great I’ve become at Monarch Cupid? Maybe I was replaced by an even greater enemy for them because they didn’t have enough slots.  I don’t know. Someone suggested that Bogie is behind it. It could be. Is anyone else having trouble keeping their enemies?

 

 

 

 

 

nex [2054500]

I believe people who are fedded no longer count, maybe whoever added you as an enemy was fedded during the night.

DedeSiregar [2430598]

Perhaps they have moved on. The opposite of love is not hate. It's indifference. Maybe they don't hate you anymore. They just feel nothing now. The sky is still blue, bills still need to be paid, why hold grudges? 

DedeSiregar [2430598]

Yep. Hate is just unreturned love after all. 
 
Can you hate strangers? Nah. You can automatically dislike strangers because of your intuition bias, they trigger certain trauma you don't know you still keep, or because prejudice. But hate is a strong emotion. It’s very taxing.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Maybe they had a buymug and didn't feel like buying more enemy slots? Or maybe they got Torn PDA and figured out how to use stakeouts or chain lists.

 

*Goes to check my frenemy counts* GASP I HAVE A NEW ENEMY 😭

Achilles74 [2803748]

if you add me as any enemy please send a spear as a token of our new relationship 

 

16:50:21 - 29/07/24 Anonym0usUser sent a Spear to you


16:53:47 - 29/07/24 python sent a Spear to you

 

17:00:32 - 29/07/24 pr5018 sent a Spear to you

 

17:43:42 - 29/07/24 You were sent a Spear from Diking

 

01:20:50 - 30/07/24 You were sent a Spear from WristForever with the message: This is SPARTA

Achilles74 [2803748]

Wow. I didn’t think of that. It’s even worse than i thought. They now feel nothing towards me. Like I’m the dust trampled in the streets