Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Chat Missing

Started by howlerpro [3236566] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
howlerpro [3236566]

Hi.

 

My faction chat is completely missing, it's got all the other chat windows, except for faction chat, 

I have cleared my cache and tried to find it in settings, I have all the settings for all the other chats but no settings for faction chat.

I spoke with an administrator who said it might be a synching issue and to make a bug report for a developer 

Turfdoge [2689901]

I have similar issue except I can’t see any chat at all. 

hope you get it sorted, it’s super frustrating trying to communicate during a RW without in game chat.