I can no longer use the GYM. When I go to the GYM it just shows a blank screen.
Issue using the GYM
Started by v4p3rcl0ud [3316277] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Can you please try clearing your cache from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
I ended up deleting the app and redownloading it and that fixed the issue. Thank you!