Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gifting subs

Started by Nightsfury [2109257] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Nightsfury [2109257]

I was thinking why don’t we have an option to gift a sub to someone. For example twitch you can gift subs to random people and I could see that being something good. 

Yes of course you can gift someone a DP and that will give them donator status but what about sub rewards for that person. I have a couple people that are close to me that either don't want to sub for personal reasons or they think canceling might be a hassle/or forget.

 

Sure I could give both of them my card information but why not add a gift option so kind souls can gift those they care about with a chance for books?