Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Whats your type? :)

Started by GwenCard [3370763] on in General Non-related.

2 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
GwenCard [3370763]

Whats your type whether its friends or relationships. I love to know this about people!

Mine is definitely sweeter, kinder but confidence nonchalant guys, and hardcore, punk girls!

DedeSiregar [2430598]

I don't enjoy too much dating or friendship. Those are tasks than recretional for me. However sometimes there are 1-2 people who have that je ne sais quoi in them and I attach myself to them. And that often includes accepting everyone around them.