Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PI GIVEAWAY!!!

Started by buc [3295551] on in Fun & Games.

7 replies · 217 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

buc [3295551] ×1

buc [3295551]

Helo Everybody!

 

Thought it would be fun to try and start a lottery and decided to go big for some reason! 

 

I'm going to create a lottery using Xanax as tickets.

Rules

 

  • Participants in this lottery: 750
  • Purchase as many tickets as you want using Xanax
  • Entry Price: 1 Xanax sent to buc's Profile | Torn
  • Ticket sales will end on the August 28th, sales will continue if the entries are not full

 

This lottery ends on Saturday, August 31st or When the tickets fill up 

Current Tickets: 1/750

___________________________________________________________________

 

I will compile all ticket holders into a wheel or random number generator and give the PI to whoever it lands on.

 

 

Have fun everyone and thanks to whoever participates!

Mentions: buc [3295551]

buc [3295551]

I will be using the money I get from the Xanax to give out the PI also my NetWorth is a lot higher than 59m.