Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How much for this?

Started by ELImn [3132368] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
ELImn [3132368]

So I have some caches (or whatever they’re called) in my inventory that I don’t know how I got

How much should I sell these all for at my bazaar, and what should I possibly keep

Shooby [2510470]

They're clothing caches, just so you know. Not weapon/armor. They don't have a substantial value. Bazaar listings are 3.9m you'll probably be lucky to get 3m.

 

Just look on the market and compare current prices. For clothing stuff you'll probably have to mark it down, but everything else you should be able to price at market value in bazaar and have it sell.

JustGrey [3224569]

I suggest you put the box of grenades & drug pack on the market then open the rest.. you have a good chance finding something worth a few mills in wannabe caches and packs of energy drinks.