Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Brown Noser

Started by Constantine [3045220] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
11 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Constantine [3045220]

Doing some tire kicking here, I was fortunate enough to obtain a brown nose book. I have 10 merits in EE (or will reset to when I start the book). My work stats are as follows: 

 

Manual labor: 7,320
Intelligence: 12,988
Endurance: 16,504

 

Should I be holding off on this book for higher stats and if so what would a suggested stat threshold be. If not does anyone have any recruitment offers/an idea of a good rate for the duration of the book?