Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Everything except RW closed

Started by Bellhop [3260592] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Bellhop [3260592]

Hey there I'm a new trade and will be anything and everything from you except RW items.

 

I will give you 95% of what Torn PDA says the trade is worth!

 

Just set up a trade with me and I will get it done as soon as I can.

 

Thank you, Bellhop