When I have to windows open and switch it lags out and logs on from another location
Two page lag
Started by raprapghost [2191395] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Anyone else notice a lot of lag when depositing money
Can you provide exact steps or screen recording of the issue? The game is running smoothly without any known issues or lags.
In the torn app I always open it hit home page then I open a second tab to my house and it only lags wheb I have those two pages open and its always rihht when people are purchesing from bazar I'll switch to deposite and game crashes but if nobody is buying i have no issue switching from the two
Can you please try re-installing the app and see if it resolves the issue?
Already have twice
Can you please provide the app version that you are using from the app settings? Please also provide a screen recording of the lag that you are seeing.
version 2.1.2
Please also provide a screen recording of the lag that you are seeing.
i dont know how on my phone its only the app that does it on android
Hello
It's been a long time since the last reply and user's last action (>2 months)
We can close the issue for now
Please, report a new thread, if the issue will be appeared again
Thanks