HI
HOW CAN I FIND OR BUY A CARD STOCK?
FINDING OR BUYING
Started by Niloo [3370991] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 34
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sammy [1204156]
· 25 likes ·
I think, as a discussion point relating to this thread, forum posting should be restricted in at least General until you're over 90days minimum. #ReadOnlyFor90Days
I think, as a discussion point relating to this thread, forum posting should be restricted in at least General until you're over 90days minimum.
#ReadOnlyFor90Days
How do I buy beer?
This is a very good idea.
1) There are guides for every crime. I suggest you read them
2) You are way too new to be attempting the forgery crime. You should be doing search for cash
3) there is a question and answer forum, use it
Torn, where you can play however you want - but not that way!
(This is more about the game than your advice. There is sound reason for your advice.)
yea
Lol, yeah... and on the off chance that op isn't a restart trolling GD, I suppose I should actually link the guides
The best beginners guide to help get you started
Search for Cash guide. The other crime guides are linked inside this guide as well
And a money making guide so you can eventually afford the crime enhancers
Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] Search For Cash: An In-Depth Guide · Baldr's Basic Advice · Kayla's Guide to Making Money for New Players
Yes.
Moved to Q&A
To actually answer the second part of the question...
The (edit) second easiest way to buy a card stock is on the item market.
Most things are available to buy on the item market.
Whether you need those items right now is, however, another question.
Good luck!
HI
YOU CAN GET IT FROM THE PRINT STORE!