💘 are you one of those level 100s that didn’t focus on training your battle stats? you just powered yourself to level 100 and now are getting beat up by noobs all the time. what would you have done differently? maybe there should be total battle stat requirement to achieve prior to being advanced to level 100 to protect those overzealous level uppers. what total BS were you when you hit level 100?
Level 100 too fast
Started by Achilles74 [2803748] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 74
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- hemi [2165616]
· 24 likes ·
Sounds like level target bait xD 13:24:41 - 25/10/21 You upgraded your level to 100 Total stats were 1.8b I wouldn't have done anything differently, maybe invested more $ into training instead of giveaways, but if I was to do … - AngelOfDeath [2346077]
· 18 likes ·
Just reached 100 with 400M total stats.. stupid me 😳 - Solaris [459981]
· 18 likes ·
I was one of those. I used to have the Punchbag title because of it and it was really annoying but I just dealt with all the attacks and trained hard and now people don't use me as a leveling …
Mentioned in this thread
Broly [1613023] ×1
I know of a couple that are tiny level 100's. Interested to see if there's more out there
Not many of them will reveal themselves as it would put them on target lists!
Sounds like level target bait xD
13:24:41 - 25/10/21 You upgraded your level to 100
Total stats were 1.8b
I wouldn't have done anything differently, maybe invested more $ into training instead of giveaways, but if I was to do it over I'd still attack and waste energy just as much as I did then.
Thanks Hemi! Good feedback
I think I was around 1.4b stats when I hit 100, I was level holding too, so I probably could have hit it significantly earlier. Nowadays with so many level 100s, there are literally 0 reasons to level hold, you are missing out on extra health and merits.
The old advice was to not level until your battle stats hof ranking caught up with your level hof. It's not as big a deal anymore because there are so many good leveling targets that are inactive and poorly equipped. If you're regularly warring the extra life makes it worth leveling up when you can
OP out here trying to get free chain targets. Smort.
Just reached 100 with 400M total stats.. stupid me 😳
I was one of those. I used to have the Punchbag title because of it and it was really annoying but I just dealt with all the attacks and trained hard and now people don't use me as a leveling target anymore. Later on the first 100 players to reach level 100 were given Nothing so I have no regrets although this was not something we knew at the time. My initial motivation was just to get more awards, honors, and merits.
It took me a long time to get rid of the Punchbag title, but I eventually did when I read the book that guarantees runaways and I sold those and helped a couple people get those awards, but I did too many and became a Coward title which to me was barely better than Punchbag. Better only because it was earned through my own effort. Took a long time to get rid of that title.
The Nothing used to be an "Other" item but it looks like its a Collectible now which is pretty cool! :D
If it's possible, I want to hit lvl 100 with 100k total. Just for lulz.
definitely possible, there were a couple people who got there with like 1k total stats
edit: both were posted below but I couldn't remember them. CockyNudist, who is still active and probably higher stats now. imaginarytruths, who is inactive and as I recall was terminally ill and likely passed away, forever at 1k total stats, rest in peace you legend
I hope you secretly have like 100b. If not, I have a feeling you just fancy one of the nurses at the hospital. Have fun ;-)
I only know one guy that never trained. Crazy to think there are more!
Have you not heard of CockyNudist?
Ive only got 200m total stats. It really would have paid to get dexterity up first before hitting level 100 because I just get flanked all the time 😮💨
At this point in the game's life I put 0 stock into the argument that you need to try and keep your battlestats and level ranks even. There are hundreds and hundreds of inactive accounts that people can attack for xp, or they can go for some of the people who intentionally gained almost no battlestats before leveling up. In the past when there were not many targets to farm, it was a real problem, but the games environment is just not what it once was.
19:40:15 - 07/02/24 You upgraded your level to 100. I was roughly 2b to 2.1b at the time, and that put my battlestats rank way behind my level rank. I've never once been farmed for xp.
There it is, was wondering how long it would take.
Since you dropped the name of someone who's still active, there's also imaginarytruths - from what I understand there were irl health issues and he had to step back, hoping one day his name makes the online list again....