Grave
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 60
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- x_x [2802993]
· 9 likes ·
Lmao I just woke up to this. Forums are an area where you can express your opinions without getting personal which is what I did. Not sure how 3 replies from you constitutes you rising up. On another note, - … - __init__ [1864577]
· 8 likes ·
To all who think this is serious, I'm more just having fun. I understand wars are a part of the game, ofc I'm not taking it personally. Neither do I care that Premeditated doesn't like loss selling. To each their …
Weird way to try farm karma but ok
Dunno what the cause is, but 50 mil on Inglorious Basterds quote to book! (Void if termed)
Who are Forbidden Reapers, and what have i just read?
If whoever Reapers are have any sort of self respect they would have a stern talking to you about never making the ranked war thread again
Faction Discussion is a hostile land. I shall study the art of shit posting and return a stronger contender.
Bruh don't treat wars as personal. It's just like going to your work every week. No need to be arrogant just because you never lost and no need to discouraged just because you are small.
If lose then lose. If win then celebrate.
With that being said, if you win u get 9 caches
If they win they get 12 caches. So I think they have m9re motivation to win
You shouldn't let your mental illness type on forums, we don't wanna read what's going on in your head, keep it to yourself. Thanks
Lmao I just woke up to this. Forums are an area where you can express your opinions without getting personal which is what I did. Not sure how 3 replies from you constitutes you rising up. On another note,
- I think it is hysterical how we are matched against you after yesterday. So good luck to whoever murders the most. It should be a fun war. I am not paying for any losses against me so please do not send me a bill afterwards.
To all who think this is serious, I'm more just having fun. I understand wars are a part of the game, ofc I'm not taking it personally. Neither do I care that Premeditated doesn't like loss selling. To each their own. The post was meant to be fun, and served to get me out of my comfort zone.
Good luck Premeditated, and Inglorious Basterds, it will be a fun and challenging war and I look forward to it
EDIT: I was hoping to stir some good pre-game shit talk out of the enemy, and have a friendly back and forth
I AM EXCITED!
Thanks for the heads up! Will be watching the war!
not simping I promise, I just think the rank upheaval is really interesting #datanerd
Don't forget to R+ D3vl's suggestion if you think going from Unranked to Platinum I in 4 wars against Platinum factions* is unfair within the current rules (ie fix the ranking!!!)
* Edited because I miscounted the wars it took 🙃
Mentions: [350R+] Ranks in Ranked Warring
Yes! I thought it was very exciting that one of us will no longer be undefeated. Adds a little drama!
Wow, you really murdered the loss selling industry with that!
Also is there so little faction drama that it has to be stirred up now
25 mil on Inglorious Basterds quote to book! (Void if termed)
IB are going to win this. DarkMyst primarily defenaive heavy uses sero. Dunno bout the rest.
Anyone feeling brave? 50m on IB, void if termed. Quote to book
3 offers in support of IB, no takers. The tribe has spoken.
Graved as requested
Dang, it wasn't even a fair fight, wish this post had stayed up so I remembered to look at the war results!! There was a few flat lines where people went to sleep or something, but you'd have had to get some real chains going to get any respect earns, but I only see one of 72 hits 5 hours before the end 🥲 y'all need to practice chains for, so many 10 chains 😵💫 That's one person dumping one Xanax per chain 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Was it termed after all?
I hope you were able to keep up the morale! Must have been hard, especially with that crap payout 😰 Y'all did have some decent participation from all member levels!