Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for spouse!

Started by SunGodRa [3206156] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
SunGodRa [3206156]

About me:

I am currently at level 14, in a good faction, and have a pretty decent job. I also am extremely active, I get on around 2-3 times a day. I am a friendly person who lives to make friends. My interests include: playing the cello, reading, fine teas and coffees, and music. 

 

Looking for:

  • Someone who isn't a jerk 
  • Someone who doesn't mind a bit of roleplay
  • Preferably below lv. 15, so we can level up together

 

Thanks for reading this, and please leave a thumbs up if you want to help me find a spouse!

 

 

Lightor [2215463] Officer Officer

Graved - Check trade chat, the properties forum, or the personals section of the newspaper for a spouse.