Update: I have reached my current goals. Thanks everyone for your help. Contract cancelled.
Time for my next set of merits! I will be buying losses for $400k/ea -- bulk hits are desired but all hits are welcome. Buying ~1,400 but will cancel this contract and thread upon the completion of my goals; frequent hitters will be privately messaged upon contract completion and all hits will be paid.
How it works: all you need to do is attack me, lose, and I send you the money you've earned (no message/chats needed, I'll calculate based on the events upon my next login but please feel free to keep track and check my math).
For reference, here's my last thread for proof of payment/happy customers. Seeing that, I hear you saying: "why aren't you still paying $500k/ea :( ?". tldr; some of my goals were time sensitive and this is still above market, just as it was then.
Update: I have reached my current goals. Thanks everyone for your help. Contract cancelled.
Mentions: Losses, Escapes