Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about race classes

Started by Gooby [3279336] on in Racing.

3 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Gooby [3279336]

Hello,

 

I am curious to know if I can still compete in lower class races even once I rank up. For example can I continue doing class D races once I hit class C. Thanks in advance for any responses 

Curti [2060724]

Not for official races, it will automatically put you in C Class races as soon as you hit that class.  You can still do custom events at the lower class though, or use your D Class cars in official C Class races (though results may not be ideal)

Gooby [3279336]

I was assuming it would be that way for official but was hoping it would be a case of you race whatever class you choose. Thanks for the reply

DoHennything [3366308]

Does anyone know the actual rank when you move up a class? I don’t want to invest a bunch of points in a car just for it to be obsolete in a day or 2. 
edit* I found it https://wiki.torn.com/w/index.php?title=Race_Track&0=#Classes