Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

faction finder

Started by Ashhe [2986299] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Ashhe [2986299]

Need help finding a faction to buy in a certain respect range, no worries I can help scout out potential factions for you to buy at a reasonable cost.

 

The factions: The factions I will recommend you are usually unranked, but I make sure the leader was last active in the last 24hours. They usually have inactive members and deserters which can make it easier for you to get a good deal out of them. 

 

The buying process: I will do the hard and tiring part of finding the factions for you (usually with brief one-line descriptions) and you can simply message the leaders to see what kind of deal they are willing to give. Once you have completed buying the faction or are in the process of buying the faction, you can pay me then.

 

The deals: The deals are largely dependent on you and the faction owner and I can provide no guarantee they will be to your liking, but I provide enough favourable options to make it better for you.

 

The perks: I can't guarantee any perks the faction may have, all I can do is recommend one's with the suitable respect.  

 

The payment: Payment is largely dependent on the faction you buy (respect wise) and what you are willing to offer. I can take payment in the form of cash(Wait for me to be online and open a trade),Xans, property (PI would be nice one day XD), supply packs, caches, SE's or even some RW gear you find useless in your inventory (Payment options may change in the future). We can discuss the possible payments if you're interested in the service.

 

 

Please note that I may delay a bit due to irl problems that may come up or if I'm actively helping out in a faction, but I can easily do a list for you when I'm in a long flight

 

If you're interested just message me (chats are buggy), would be nice to know which faction you end up buying so I can remove it from the list.