Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NOT BUYING

Started by Gatlis [3160032] on in Attacking.

38 replies · 798 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Gatlis [3160032]

✨Please Mail Or Message Me After You're Done Attacking ✨

 

Once again, I'm buying losses  

 

Hi there everyone, 

I'm working on getting my merits done and am buying losses. Like the title says I'm offering 250k a hit.

Feel free to attack even if I'm offline - I will pay as soon as I'm online, which is quite often. 

 

If you're curious if I'm still buying you can: Message me, check this post, or check my personal defends stats. Will be stopping at 10,000.

 

- Payments Sent -

 

[image: i.imgur.com]