Not one to miss out on a shitposting opportunity I thought I'd throw this one out there too!
Have you seen we're recruiting for more helpers?!?
We're looking for keen people to tolerate the degenerates and terminally online characters of the chats and forums! And as a bonus, you get to read everyone's chats experience new crimes 2.0 crimes ahead of everyone else, among other exciting beta opportunities coming up in the player committee this year.
Of course it's not for everyone, but we greatly appreciate all the staff who volunteer their time in the game, if that's not what you're about then that's fine, don't apply.
We've had almost a hundred applications so far and I've been greatly enjoying reading the great applications so far. :)
Check out my announcement post for full details, be you man, woman or unicorn and send in your application!
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16413968&b=0&a=0
Feel free to campaign below.
Mentions: Staff Applications [Closed]