Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ED not available

Started by PapaSpence [3101935] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
PapaSpence [3101935]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I was just hospitalized by someone unrelated to the current RW I'm in but was not given ED. As I understood it, anyone who is not in either faction during a RW that attacks you automatically gave the attacked person ED. Not sure if there is a mechanic I don't know about or if it's a bug.

 

Thanks!

PapaSpence [3101935]

Oh yeah it was, I didn't even realize. Also didn't know a retal against someone you're not in a war with didn't proc ED still, very interesting. Thanks!