Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android app not loading chat bar

Started by SitonIt [3264118] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

SitonIt [3264118]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. (This post concerns the App version not desktop).

 

I've ran into a bug on the mobile app (version 2.0.45) for android on my device (samsung galaxy s24 ultra). The chat bar has vanished,whether in app or desktop view and I am unable to initiate chats through user profiles.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try re-installing the app and see if it resolves the issue?