Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trackmania TOTD

Started by BROTHERFAST [2983306] on in Gaming.

0 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
4 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
BROTHERFAST [2983306]

Hey I’ve made a public club in trackmania where we can take some torn racing to the next level. Should be fun and games, competition, etc. 

 

I was thinking about using trackmania as a competition. With torn prizes being awarded. This is just an idea at the moment. 

either way, right now you can join the Torn City Club, where I have a ranking for Track Of The Day.