Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buff GAK - increase quality

Started by Dr-Warsein [463722] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Dr-Warsein [463722]

I would like to suggest increasing the quality of GAKs from ~ 2% - 56% to over 100% - at least reflecting the current Yellow 'Superior' class.

 

If possible, change them into the Red 'Legendary' class.

Shooby [2510470]

according to andymans post from torn con, he discussed GAKs with Ched and Ched confirmed there will be no buffs for GAKs in the future.

Shooby [2510470]

yeah I was holding onto one just in case lol. Luckily they're pretty cheap now compared to the 25b price tag, so I didn't really feel bad about spending 16

Dr-Warsein [463722]

Yeah, actually what I want is a "fixed", increase their quality to reflect the current development in the game.

 

Right now, it's ridiculous. A 2% quality Superior GAK!

 

They don't have to buff it if they don't want to, you know!