Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn weapons

Started by Rinnegoat77 [3282397] on in General Non-related.

2 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Rinnegoat77 [3282397]

I made it to episode 2 of my podcast at The Melee Masterclass. We’re doing better than I expected. What Torn melee weapons should I cover in the upcoming episodes!

Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer

Torn helped me learn and remember a lot of gun names :D 

 

I probably don't have an accurate gauge of their real world effectiveness though 😂 I have it on good authority using poison umbrellas would just get you best up 😆