Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for faction

Started by Ygdonato [2337414] on in Faction Recruitment.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Ygdonato [2337414]

I'm looking for a faction my battle stats aren't high 174,000 but I'm active daily took a short break life been lifeing but I'm back and ready to grow and play some torn 

Starlight-Lotus [3172279]

Come checkout The Dark Crown! I own the faction and we're looking for new members! We participate in RW most weekends. Lots of money to be made. Active and fun discord server. I host giveaways also! 

 

Jazzy