Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Shoobidoop

Started by goblinMode [2809005] on in Graveyard.

35 replies · 269 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

goblinMode [2809005]

Hey everyone in VIP! Shooby is placing $500k bounties on me. I don't have any serious plans right now, so I don't mind them. However, I want to see how long he can keep it up, since he was the big lottery winner with a whomping $13billion. So revive me and claim them all you want! He may even go higher! Cheers to Shooby! Waste your money on me! I feel so special. tears up. It's so much love!

 

 

Update! Shooby is up to $16.5 million on bounties to lil ol me! We should make bets on how high he can go!

Apatxe [2813453]

Ehem… may I ask what did you do to him? Asking for a trader friend who will welcome free hosp… bounties! not me of course. 

goblinMode [2809005]

He was saying you gain more from selling losses than mugging. I told him all you get from selling losses is a crap rank and money. From mugging you get more money, better ranks, and merits. I also called him stupid, and trolled him a bit. Also since he's level 95 and way below my stats I attacked and mugged him to make a point, because I got a merit called Bandolier afterward. Got $0 from him, but got me a successful hit, and a merit. Yay me!

 

I'm fine with the bounties. Reminds me of when I started with some newb bullies. I just like people to know they can get a decent amount from my bounties. Also this can help with revive merits since I'm a level holder, and it's easier to revive lower levels.

Shooby [2510470]

You're actually retarded. You said you average 200k per mug, thus I said selling losses pays more than that which is objectively correct.

goblinMode [2809005]

I also said I got $2mil yesterday. Plus you get merits and attack successes from mugging. Get out of the meta. Btw, for someone who's 95th level, your stats are trash. Must be the selling of losses. Since I beat you, and I'll do it again.

Nico [2506152]

if you made this thread in general you would run out of VIP karma very quickly, its embarrassing to see people bragging about their bounties

 

your level doesnt affect the revive chance, only the revivers skills, with a decaying rate of success the more you get revived in a short period of time

 

you only have 300m mugged in 2 years of playing which i would hardly call a good income, and 2m doesnt even cover the energy cost of a mug

goblinMode [2809005]

Okay, now Shooby, go!

 

I'll help!

His stats are under 2.5 mil for 4 years in and level 95.

He's in a faction of 1.

He only has money due to lottery win recently. Which you should hate if you wanted to win it.

His defends failed is more than 15 times his successes.

His money mugged is ALOT higher than anyone else I've seen. Especially his highest mug at $719,094,211!!!

He hit that same level 100 I did! Which has crap stats.

 

Shooby [2510470]

I'm weak by choice, not for lack of capabilities. This is not the flex you think it is. 

 

 

"he only has money due to winning the lottery".

  • I've had over 200b before I won the lottery lol. The 13b I won is literally peanuts. That's not even 50% of my mug total.
goblinMode [2809005]

Now go silent since you blocked me. I thought you didn't want to communicate with me. I'm "poor" because I like gambling. I should be around your gain about now if I didn't gamble. It's by choice. I like to have fun in a game. Right now, I'm having loads of fun messing with you. It's way too easy. Your xanax usage and stats just do not feel right. Who wants to lose all the time, unless you're a multi and strengthening the other accounts you hold. But that's a bold assumption.

 

......stares. Now you. Put me down more. Makes me want to continue because I'm bored.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Personal Stats graph shows a jump of 20 bounties received yesterday, with another 30 today for a total of 50 placed within the last 2 days.  The fact that it's down to 10 so quickly with (approximately) an average hosp time of 3.5 hours shows that advertising the bounty has been wildly successful.

 

Quickest I've ever gotten a mere 5 bounties off of me was an hour, and that's with paying an active freeviver for the pleasure. The last revive took 4 attempts to succeed.

Candymonster [1632600]

People now have the ability to put 50 or 60 bounties on you, with the help of the bounty depot. His measly 10-30 bounties are nothing in comparison. Shoop could have stopped a long time ago if this guy hadn't made this post and complained about it.

goblinMode [2809005]

Nah he spams the bounty button when I lose bounties. Kind of bullying but this is far from the worst.

 

and no shoopy does not stop. It’s his thing. He’s infamous about it.

 

beyond the forum posts and trains. I don’t do as much as most people. This is only stopping me from losing my money to gambling.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

There was a total of 50 so far. 30 just today. I don't think shooby is using a service (which can time out of no one takes them) but refilling them as they get claimed.

 

Shooby is infamous for this. Props to shooby for keeping the count down on lock. Almost 500 bounties placed just in the past 30 days! Pretty impressive. That's about 17 per day!

 

Someone I know who is active in a bounty guild has only placed 70 in the past 30 days. It's actually pretty difficult to get bounties claimed if there's 50 all at once. Better to only use up 1 or 2 bounty slots per target, if you do decide to sell your bounty slots.