I tried searching for the stålhög in the item market the only way I can search for it is by typing 860 then when I click search it brings up flippin stingray plushies..
I've cleared my catch I'm on a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra
Started by Th3Budtender [1649861] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I tried searching for the stålhög in the item market the only way I can search for it is by typing 860 then when I click search it brings up flippin stingray plushies..
I've cleared my catch I'm on a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra
Have you tried searching without the funny letters and just using normal letters.....
Cars are normally sold at the docks
Check there
Maybe there are none for sale currently
Edit:
I was flying when I posted but can confirm the Stålhög 860 does not appear in the search results when searching for it using the actual name and the name with all normal letters
Even when there are over 1k Stålhög 860 for sale
Çagoutte 10-6 and Edomondo Localé seem to work fine with search but Stålhög 860 does not seem to work with the search.
Passing along to Joe.
Thanks!