So I applied to TNU and didn't get in, f**k you TNU, you suck ass.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shindig [865748] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved - no discussion
oh no. anyways
Sounds like a skill issue
Shenzi slapped Xeuz around a bit with a large trout for 1453
One of my better trouts...
Graved - no discussion
What a werido - wasn't even declined until I saw this.
16:41:38 - 15/08/24 You declined Xeuz's faction application to T.N.U. - Headquarters
I don’t know what TNU is or who you are.
What is TNU? Is it a faction?