I'm trying to traffic drugs but it says I need a driver's license for it, how do I get it
Trafficking
Started by Theflyingswede [2425932] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Jynnx [2165445] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
Go to Education.....General Studies. Take the Intro course and then the Drivers License course :))
This is really a Q&A forum thing, but you have to complete the education course GEN2113 ("Driving License")
Moved to Questions and Answers
Go to Education.....General Studies. Take the Intro course and then the Drivers License course :))
Switch to crimes 2.0
I second this. You're gimping yourself, monetarily, and experience wise staying in Crimes 1.0