Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Strong armor

Started by noob33 [3384328] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
noob33 [3384328]

I don't have much as I just started but I'm looking for free really strong armor. 

 

If you have any and would like to trade I will give you anything out of my inventory but I need to see the armor first. Send me a message of your interested at all