Here is a link to some scientific articles that I have been collecting. Some really good and interesting reads.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HomCKr7bdAASErHhujavPYPh0KedAccH?usp=sharing
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Here is a link to some scientific articles that I have been collecting. Some really good and interesting reads.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HomCKr7bdAASErHhujavPYPh0KedAccH?usp=sharing
this is written by a bunch of conspiracy theorists.
What about it is conspiracy theory? Every article the write about they give the citations to for the scientific paper.
Not going against what you are saying, I just want your Opinion
None of these people have any scientific education. The main person, Ben, has a history of writing absolute nonsense about things that are way beyond his knowledge.
The papers being discussed within this are all cherry picked contrarian papers that disagree with every other publication, and most of which are not peer reviewed articles and are written by people with no relevant background.
Awesome, Thanks for the reference. I honestly didn't know that about him. He seemed knowledgeable when he talks about the situation but having a lawyer degree, He would have to be a smooth talker. Thanks again, I will do more research next time I Share something.
the conspiracy theory is implicit because the claims are contingent on the mainstream scientific community, as one, lying and fabricating false evidence.
The August 2023 edition which I scanned through, has multiple articles that are doing climate change denialism along with weird arguments like that human activity wasn't involved in degradation of the ozone layer. (something of which, the mechanism was explicitly understood by mainstream science, and restricting the use of ozone depleting chemicals have led to a restoration of the ozone layer.