o
About this thread
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 46
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hamr [2027992]
· 9 likes ·
Please for the love of god actually explain what happened Noob 1 says they got scammed but won't provide evidence or explain how. Noob 2 can't even form coherent sentences and is as likely to incriminate himself as to deny … - ExecKiller [3326165]
· 8 likes ·
The real scam is the time I spent reading this - Fuckery [2653035]
· 7 likes ·
Is everyone a scammer now? Are you a scammer? Am I?!
Mentioned in this thread
ClickD [2795038] ×1
Do you have any proof, such as screenshots?
Is everyone a scammer now?
Are you a scammer?
Am I?!
Send me 430mil and I'll get your money for you.
This guy?
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2795038
This faction?
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&userID=2795038
Mentions: ClickD [2795038]
He isn’t a scammer so much as a idiot who can’t count past three, if your pay was under $3 he could pay that
The real scam is the time I spent reading this
Guys I own him 24m and he wanted me to pay him 20m
He's after money also he's forcing me to give him leadership that's why I kick him
No proof, no care
huhh?
HUHHHHH?
So why not pay him the 24 million you owe him? Regardless if you kicked him or not you owe him. Not paying out your faction members is the quickest way to get people to not trust you and make your faction members leave if they have any kind of common sense. I know I wouldn’t stick around if my faction started with holding war payments. My faction always pays out it’s members even if they leave in less than stellar circumstances. Word of mouth spreads quickly and you don’t want to be known as a faction that will use people and then boot them without payment.
Now this I wanna see
He is aftering money? Damn, I thought he joined you because of your smart tactics, warm personality, and faction perks.
Dude he paid you before he paid me.
After chatting with ClickD, it's my understanding that he didn't disclose a faction tax. I explained politely why offering out flat rate is more of a gamble than %. I'm sure he had the best intentions but realized that he was gonna lose money.
Now, it's kinda up to him to either make things right or just sit on this and wait for things to blow over.
You admit you owe him 24 million, He only asked for 20 out of 24 million. Then you said he’s after money. But you just said you owe him 24 million. He’s after what you owe him. Then you said he’s after leadership. Maybe he thinks he can be more honest, pay people he’s owed? Maybe he thinks leadership is worth 24 million.
Either Way you admit you owe him 24 million. So you need to pay him. Whether or not he’s in your affection anymore.
Guys I wanted from him 24m