Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TNU sucks (3)

Started by Xeuz [3371071] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
21
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Xeuz [3371071]

Crazy how TNU leader is giving me and my friends free money with the bounties. I love it. Keep at it. Your faction is definitely going down cus yall bitches

Pinguux [2331130]

🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 

 

I brought loads for everyone this time, this one is gonna get good I can tell 😉

Pinguux [2331130]

Tldr; Earlier he made a thread about TNU, they declined him to join there faction. Turns out they didn't decline, the leader just hadn't seen but when they saw the post saying TNU sucks he didn't like that and declined, now we're getting whatever this is 😉🤣🍿

 

Edit; grammar

Chuwawaloki [2595732]

Can we forum ban him? This is the 3rd post in only a few hours (not sure time wise sorry). Ban this fool and let’s let general go back to random noobs like it normally is

Taxxon [882264]

Pretty much. I was guesting and he apparently applied a week ago also but went inactive immediately and thus wasnt accepted. I got back today and noticed his new application and did a quick profile check and seen his original post, which I then declined myself.

 

Shortly later he made a new one accusing us of bountying him and getting his revenge. Someone had baited him with an anonymous bounty he ofc he took it. So I followed up with some bounties myself and here we are.

 

Its been a few boring weeks here so this was a nice chuckle.