CLOSED
Instructions:
1. Attack and lose (at least 4 times, please)
2. DM me for payment
If I'm offline, I will pay once I'm online and confirm the events.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
CLOSED
Instructions:
1. Attack and lose (at least 4 times, please)
2. DM me for payment
If I'm offline, I will pay once I'm online and confirm the events.
Sent me my 300k 10/10
attacked 12 times - received money quick great service (note: I missed some losses and still paid for the ones i missed) legit
You should sell to him fast legit
Fast and safe business
Great buyer, trustworthy and reliable, always pays as soon as online, will continue to use
Awesome dude paid the amount of cash and his a trustable guy
Fast payment! Legit
Quick fast and easy. Just like me.
Always pays no matter how many times you attack even if you attack one's in a while he pays and he ver missed a payment very great services
b
Very reliable and honest highly rexommend
Paid quick