NEVER GIVE UP
Started by racismisnotokay [3379413] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Hot Tip: if you want to win more money take out a loan from the loan shark
then you double it and pay it back
i love gambling
I like your mind set.
Never stop gambling
If you want to make some cash join Torn Bookie Tipsters on discord, get a 5 day free trial with no obligation to join afterwards if you don't win. I was flying all the time but since I joined the TBT discord I don't have to fly as much and I've been able to do a lot more in the game, pumping stats, buying points for refills, etc.
Give them a try it's free for 5 days nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Here is the link tell them TartanSpartan sent you, you won't regret it. I don't 🙂👍
•
https://discord.gg/QsyGPp8fkV
My NW tells me I'm doing something right 👍