I want to clean out my inventory if you want my prized possession (useless junk) tell me
94 parcels and 940 raven MP3’s gone thank you all for taking my junk
Started by Cag_Master [3327900] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I want to clean out my inventory if you want my prized possession (useless junk) tell me
94 parcels and 940 raven MP3’s gone thank you all for taking my junk
I'll take whatever you don't want 😆
Sure, why not. In return for your prized possession, I'll give you mine. A Horse's Head
He is sending me a whole flock of ravens! Attack of the birds! 🐦⬛
Well now I'm nervous to open those xD
I had 850 of them haha
Haha same it makes presents fun but in all seriousness they all have 10 items so I don’t think I could hide anything in them
i'd like any sextants you may have lying around :)
thank you so much! will add you to my donation list :)
edit: 03:43:07 - 18/08/24 Cag_Master sent a Sextant to you with the message: Love your display case :)
wow!
yes.
Ill take some
Sorry to see you go! But I like free things so that's really why I am here.
I’m not leaving haha just want to clean up my inventory
Thank you!
Sure why not, ones mans trash is another mans... well probably garbage but I'll take it
I saw free things....i join
Hit me up
Can I join too?
In it for the surprise:)
Thanks