I play daily and am still getting the inactivity negative for my job, can someone pls help/explain why. I don't understand why it keeps labelling me inactive when im on daily. Is there a formula like most other things, a set amount of hours? The wiki is pretty useless about it. Thanks guys.
Inactivity
Started by reapher20 [2989739] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 4 likes ·
You'll need to perform some actions too. Merely logging in (if that's what you're doing) will not be considered activity. Train gym, do crimes etc when you log in The effectiveness calculations are done at 1800 tct, the company time
You'll need to perform some actions too. Merely logging in (if that's what you're doing) will not be considered activity. Train gym, do crimes etc when you log in
The effectiveness calculations are done at 1800 tct, the company time
I was going to suggest the same thing if you don't log in for 24hrs then log in after 1800TCT it won't count for that day's company calculations. Training in the gym multiple times per day will resolve the issue!
Just two minutes a day spending your energy and nerves will mark you as active. Just logging in won't be considered active. I hope you have Torn mobile app. I would also advice to have Torn PDA app in your mobile so you will be reminded of the important events, nerve and energy bar getting full.
Hey all again, thank you for responding!
I should've clarified that I am training, doing crimes etc, I shall endeavour to be more clear in future posts!
Going from the 1800TCT I reckon I'm logging in either too early or too late. TCT is an hour behind me and I usually get the most done in the evenings, I'll start my day earlier going forward and see if this helps. Thanks again for responding, have played for a year now but am still very fresh to everything else I haven't payed enough attention to lol. :)
If you're active the previous day (that is before company time), you shouldn't have the inactivity debuff at company time.
If you're active after, you'll be considered active the following day (in terms of company, as long as you performed some actions)
I think what he's saying, and it's the first thing I thought of is that his normal login time is once a day around 18:00 TCT. So on one day he logs in at 17:50 TCT and trains and does crimes, the next day he logs in at 18:10 TCT...
That would explain why he gets inactivity on the company page, because he went the entire 24 hour period between 18:00 to 18:00 offline.