What do you normally charge/get charged for a stat spy? I am almost general and I want to know what to charge people, thank you!
Money advice please
Started by GodOfRedstone33 [2894142] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I pay 3m/ full
3-3.5m seems like the standard price.
For service provider discords:
BHG: https://discord.gg/9pwSZX26w3
Nebula: https://discord.gg/tTqgau49
Full Spies
- Price: $3,500,000
- $3,250,000 for spy, $250k provider fee
Partial Spies
- Price: $2,000,000
- $1,900,000 for spy, $100k provider fee