Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Late referral

Started by XavierGraves [3337392] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
XavierGraves [3337392]

Hello,

 

I have onboarded the game a few weeks ago and was able to convince both my sons to join me. The second one to join the platform (polano), forgot to add the referral in his account creation.

 

Could I still get the referral into my account?

 

Thank you very much!

polano [3367927]

Hello, I am indeed XavierGraves' son and I would not have heard about this game without him telling me about it. Thank you!