Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dark Mode Fixed

Started by Solaris [459981] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 511 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Solaris [459981]

- Enabled automatic Dark Mode upon first visit to Torn if browser is set to dark mode

 

Points fix can wait, this was what every dark mode player needed and I want to say thank you! 

pussy [2797641]
  • no drug cooldown
  • 77 total nerve 
  • jail after newspaper, not even a real buster™

 

ana ana ana ana ana ana ana ana ana

WruceBayne [3116697]

Hi everyone! We'll be skipping next week's patch list due to some of us attending this year's TornCon in the US. We're very much looking forward to seeing you there if you're attending. The next (larger) patch list will be on the 20th of August.

 

For those of you concerned by the value of points, please rest assured we're working on plans and will have an update soon. We're confident in a solution that everyone will be comfortable with, which will address the oversupply of points without producing trillions of dollars per year as the pawn shop did.



You can also check the patch list section of the forums. 

WruceBayne [3116697]

If you can't discern that from the post, there's nothing I can do to help you at this point. 

 

What he said is clear, publicly available, and put in as plain English as possible. Whether you want to accept that is a personal choice.

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

Are you sure you didn't just misunderstand "The next (larger) patch list will be on the 20th of August."? 

WruceBayne [3116697]

It's possible. Different interpretations exist. Personally, I was expecting something a bit more grandiose. It's not a big deal, I suppose. 

Overseer [2143302]

Hes definitely saying the next patch would be longer because its including 2 weeks of work, not that anything major is coming out

undo [2090073]

Well, shit, if only I'd known about this one weird little trick many years ago. So much wasted effort and I'm still not even a real buster but could've been one years ago. :facepalm:

manic [1554958]

Nice.

 

Now I might be able to distinguish between red and green, and the countless hues in between they like to use...

KwyyGuem [2740089]

Weirdly, I have to use light mode in Torn - it's literally the only site/app where I choose to avoid dark mode as it really hurts my eyes.