Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime 2.0 tutorial

Started by Cag_Master [3327900] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Cag_Master [3327900]

While chatting with some of the new players of torn I noticed that many of them were attempting crime like forgery and cracking (I am also guilty of this)This is likely as the more difficult crimes seem more appealing. I would like to see more of an effort to explain how crime progresses work is Crime 2.0. I have three suggestions

  1. Have George make comments to new players hinting them that certain crimes are too advanced for them.
  2. Introduce a visible universal crime skill bar to help explain that getting better at easier crimes helps them attempt more difficult ones.
  3. The most drastic change lock more difficult crimes until the players has advanced in crime experience, education or other progress milestones.

if you have any suggestion please let me know.

JackKelly [2271177]

I think 1. wouldn't be a terrible idea, but it's probably not needed. I'm sure once crimes 1.0 is completely phased out and the playerbase has had more time to extrapolate data, there will be plenty of player made guides pop up in the forums.