I got home from school and got bored, so I decided to hop on Torn, only to see this from someone. I haven't been on all day, and I have no recent messages with anyone other than me thanking them for bailing/reviving me. Is there any way to check who sent this/reply to the message to clear things up? Or is this just a message trying to recruit people into joining a guild. I'm pretty much dirt poor and I'm not trying to get mugged while im at school or something. I know this is how the game works, I was just hoping I could avoid getting "f**ked up" and having all my money stolen
Uhh..okay?
Started by Fentannyl [3342107] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 39
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- pussy [2797641]
· 12 likes ·
this is why i dislike anonymous message sending, its only abused for dumb shit like bullying and harassment - Viciously_Grim [2752611]
· 1 likes ·
It's super expensive. Price varies but I believe it originally said $50m per trace (might be more customer has reduced the price?) I can reveal muggers - rDacteds rStricted Services
Mentioned in this thread
Someone [1409655] ×2
When it says "someone", it means it was anonymous, so you can't. Did you fight with anyone recently?
Just dont carry cash and let him waste his energy on you.
Did you run your mouth on someone or in chat? If not. I don't understand people who like to powerplay on someone just because they can either. If there is money or deals involved, it's understandable. But some just do it for fun. Just ignore them and grave this post bro. Don't give them the satisfaction.
GL
Is it a mug threat? The OP says so, but I don't see the text implying that. Warning someone that you plan on mugging them is pretty stupid.
It's a very good idea to join a faction, regardless of that coward's aggressiveness.
I believe there is someone who can trace anonymous cash sends with voodoo, I mean API magic, but I don't remember who, still, it's a very expensive service (it's a lot of work I imagine)
Sometimes it's not anonymous.... sometimes it means it was Someone.
Mentions: Someone [1409655]
Nice try, but if it was Someone the S in "someone" would've been uppercase
Mentions: Someone [1409655]
join my faction i wanna see who it is who is threatening you lol
this is why i dislike anonymous message sending, its only abused for dumb shit like bullying and harassment
I've received a lot of really good anonymous tips from people
This just my personal experience, but the only time it happened to me outside of that context was a friend showing off that he finally completed the course for it.
Also,
BE MORE FAMILIAR WITH WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH!!!
***sends message anonymously***
Love that you're true to your faction name lol
It's super expensive. Price varies but I believe it originally said $50m per trace (might be more customer has reduced the price?) I can reveal muggers - rDacteds rStricted Services
Mentions: I can reveal muggers - rDacteds rStricted Services
Paying $50m to reveal who sent an anon message is the real mugging
Might be, all I remember was it said the price is high because it takes a lot of time and effort to go thru the API to trace it.
And yeah, that's the service I was talking about
Guys weak and a pussy if he's sending anonymous to someone who's 50 days old and hasn't set foot in a gym. Nothing to worry about.
You know, considering that paradox, probably some other noob paid him to send it 🤣
> Join a HOF faction
> ask him to fck ur people up