Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Defends

Started by boszak [3155705] on in Attacking.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
boszak [3155705]

Hey guys I'm looking for some people to loose to me. I'll pay 300k per loss. I'll pay asap. In-between flying. I'm looking for about 20 right now. I'll make payments within 24 hrs of the defend or sooner. And if you want to take all the losses just mail me and will work out a payment schedule.