Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help with scripts

Started by Legendbadger [3187441] on in Tools & Userscripts.

1 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Legendbadger [3187441]

I'm using PDA and have numerous scripts running.

 

  1. How can I find out what scripts I have running
  2. How do I disable them.

 

Thanks in advance for your help

Maz [208446]

From the homepage of PDA, click the 3 lines top left then click settings. 

Second option down: advanced browser settings

Manage scripts