Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack settings profiles

Started by fayzeshyft [3373544] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
fayzeshyft [3373544]

I'd like the ability to quickly switch between a few saved attack settings. I like to have different profiles for RW, etc. 

 

I saw a previous post where someone suggested having different combat settings for each loadout, that would be great. 

 

Also the combat settings should be located somewhere else, they're kind of buried. All the stuff on the settings pages is for "real life" stuff like security settings. Combat settings (in game) should be probably be part of the loadout system.