Shoplifting page CSS error
Started by RobotNinjaa [3387063] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 57 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Can you please provide your what device you are using, your browser and OS version?
I'm using Torn app on android version 9. App version 2.1.1
I use V2ray and connected to a vless server in germany. If I don't use it, I have to refresh each page multiple times to finally having access to it with no UI bugs.
Passing along to Wouter. Thanks..!!
Using google chrome. After some time on the shop lift page, the browser hangs.
Edit: not mobile.
Is this still an issue for you?
Unfortunately it still happens. It happens when I use a VPN server. And only this page has that problem.
Hi, I have this same error too I'm using the pda the main app and chrome browser and this is the text always show
Loading chunk 389 failed. (error: https://www.torn.com/builds/crimes/389.a8da11a4d3db67f2bcb3.js)
Edit: it works now
getting this error only when trying to do cyber hacking crime
CSS chunk 953 failed. (error: https://www.torn.com/builds/crimes/953.f76c6d44dd0b9c4f7e56.css)
Bump
Forgot to mention using Chrome.
A CSS error just appeared for me at the cracking crimes page:
Loading CSS chunk 953 failed. (error: https://www.torn.com/builds/crimes/953.f76c6d44dd0b9c4f7e56.css)
It is no older then 4h: 06:19:44 - 31/07/25 You used 5 nerve successfully cracking a password gaining $127,200
When i found this Bug report i also found a error for Shoplifting:
Loading CSS chunk 899 failed. (error: https://www.torn.com/builds/crimes/899.2d2ee884c947fac282c2.css)
PC: Windows 10 Pro
Browser: Firefox
Edit:
In my case it could be a Problem with the Firewalls at my Workplace, because i just noticed a lot of other issues. I'll sent an update as soon as i am back home.
Awards Page
Name Tags (on all pages - Jail, Faction; Friend list...)
Racing (No Track/ missing Timer)
Update:
None of these issues occur on mobile or at Home for me. (Windows 10 Home and also Firefox)
It must be a Problem with the Firewall at work.
Update 2:
I'm back at work and today everything is working again...
Having the same issue here as well,
CSS chunk 953 failed. (error: https://www.torn.com/builds/crimes/953.f76c6d44dd0b9c4f7e56.css)
Issue on mobile too
Chrome browser
Hacking crime
New error
Loading CSS chunk 346 failed. (error: https://www.torn.com/builds/crimes/346.1efa587d68d14837d9d7.css)
cleared cache/cookies as well.
Yeah....
Loading CSS chunk 346 failed. (error: https://www.torn.com/builds/crimes/346.1efa587d68d14837d9d7.css)
The error goes away when I turn off AdBlocker Ultimate. Those arseholes. It was also blocking the map images in Torn City Racing, as well as preventing me from clicking certain links in Google -- which means googling for the answers to what was wrong has been very infuriating. What have those friggin' morons at AdBlocker Ultimate been doing lately?
YES I'M GROUCHY IT TOOK ME SIX HOURS TO FIGURE THIS OUT!
pant pant pant
I need a nap.
Loading chunk 961 failed. (error: https://www.torn.com/builds/crimes/961.97d1b894648c2b565829.js)
Loading chunk 346 failed. (error: https://www.torn.com/builds/crimes/346.31eb2623f826f9658631.js
At Cracking Crime
Tried this instruction Cloudjumper | Forums - B&I
Issue still persist after deleted the cookies twice.
Android Chrome
Mentions: Bug - Cracking Crime inaccessible