In YATA, I was tracking my Workstats. Yesterday I my intelligence reached 10k but The worker Bee Honor has not been awarded to me. I thought maybe it was an error and decided to wait a bit, but it didn't update.
Started by xenite [3253082] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
In YATA, I was tracking my Workstats. Yesterday I my intelligence reached 10k but The worker Bee Honor has not been awarded to me. I thought maybe it was an error and decided to wait a bit, but it didn't update.
Passing along to Joe.
Thanks..!!
This honor bar is triggered on the home page. Have you visited your Home?
I already got it, but it was after I submitted this report and got a reply. So my assumption was that that Cloudjumper rectified the problem.
But it is fixed now. I tried all options before reporting, went to the home page, waited for hours before actually reporting
I will close this now. I assume you just didn't visit the home page after attaining the requirements.