My chats are gone again. Same as before. They appeared soon after I posted the first time. Not sure why or how. I read another posting on the same issue, and I posted in that Convo, but got no answer. And I tried what was said in it, but can't locate the thing that was circled. 🤷🏼♀️. So I'm posting this.
Chats
Started by zzZ-Eryenne [1661145] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Can you please try logging out of your session (click this option if available, my guess is that it won't be available) and log back again? That should restore chats for you.
I dk how to log out. Sometimes the game logs me out. But can't see any logout tab to do it myself.
Top right, you have your profile image. Click on that, logout is next to dark mode and settings.
To confirm, you do not how to log out of the game?
Well, if I knew I had forgotten. Thanks. Chats are back. I will rmbr that if / when it happens again.
Now if I the scrolling part would work it would be all good! 🤷🏼♀️
Closed.