.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
-R for apologising to Beesus
Hello Amariana. I accept your apology. You didn’t have to make a thread though 😂
Lmao, you’re a nightmare! 😭
I cannot even be upset with this.
10/10 Meme. Would R+ 1000x if I could!
f**ksake beesus causing a scene again? XD
Geez... You could have just walked away. Why do you crave attention so badly?
Tf, don't apologies to that clown
this screams someone is noob bullying, whoever it is will get their comeuppance, leave the noobs alone
ti the noob - This is torn, never apologise!
Here is the Thread that started it all off, incase anyone needs some context!
Mentions: .
Ooh, I needed something fun to read.
Stay in forum. It's fun place to be.
But don't get carried away yo. Do it like me lol
R- for apologizing.
Maybe she craves not being in the hospital :P
It wasn't just to Beesus but to everyone I offended with my previous thread
I mean she did make an 8 page thread over milquetoast drama
Did Beesus bully you into making this thread? You can tell us this is a safe space
Not when he's still online :c