I have been active these past few days, and last night it was saying that I had a 2day inactivity so I went online and did some stuff but today I woke up and found out I had a 20+ inactivity. I have a screenshot but I can’t add it to the post
Grave.
Started by xXAMARIXx [2988384] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
That is correct, you gain -10 per day of inactivity, and as stated above it updates once a day to measure the performance of he company at that moment.
job performance (including inactivity) is only updated once per day when companies are calculated
That is correct, you gain -10 per day of inactivity, and as stated above it updates once a day to measure the performance of he company at that moment.
Thank you.. my bad. I didn’t know how this worked at the time :)